Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I can do this...

I can do this...
Tomorrow Mike leaves for Arizona until Thursday Evening, I knew there would be a day that I would have to handle the house with the two boys all by myself longer than the 8hours of the day when Mike is at work :) . But I know I can do this, I have set some goals for myself in this time that Mike will be gone. I made enough supper tonight so that Malachi and I will have left overs tomorrow and then will maybe have some of Malachi's favorites too :) (Which is of course pizza, also my fav.)
We are getting Titus his Crib this weekend so another goal of mine is to get his room cleaned up and in order so that we can set the crib up and then send our bassinet on over to Jon and Maggie (Mike's Brother and Sister-in-Law) We are very excited when there baby "paisley" comes in June.
Laundry is always a goal, I'm sure one that will again be neglected.
I have been saying to a few people that I am a bit nervous, I will have to give Titus all of his shots while Mike is gone, so far I have been spoiled with this, I haven't given a morning one and very rarely have I given him his evening shots, so I will have to train myself including Thursday morning at 6:30am, I will need to set my alarm. Anyway the offers of help are coming from everywhere and it does indeed make me feel better to know that I have people to call on if I am feeling stressed at anytime.
But I do at times feel that I can do this, I is only 2days and 1night and I am going to have to do it sometime, and it may as well be now. So I am going into these next two days telling myself and praying to God that with His help, I can do this. Please, Please pray this with me also.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda Joy! You can do it! You have nothing to worry about, you are a strong woman who is full of patience and I have no doubts in you! You and the boys will have fun...have a movie night, eat popcorn, hold Ti-tee...have fun!

    ReplyDelete