I know I don't blog often, but I hope to change that soon. I have a hard time blogging at times but love reading other blogs, I feel sometimes that I need something profound to blog in order to do so but I am now deciding that is not what I am going to wait for I am just going to write what is important on my heart at the time. I will apologize now for the times that it doesn't make sense because I know that it will just be the ramblings and randomness of my mind and heart. So here I go...
Whats on my heart today are alot of things,
*One my family, I LOVE my family, I have the most incredible, and understanding husband in the world, he knows just when I need a hug, the dishes put away from the dishwasher, or a baby to be attended to, he reads me well and is learning new things each day. This week we (I) have decided to start cleaning out under the swing set, getting the weeds out and raking up the pea gravel so that we can lay new and put a sand box in, I started working on this Monday morning and went hard at it all day, Tuesday I worked some but not as hard, When Mike got home he brought a big trailer from his parents and a tractor and took over, It is looking great :) thanks Hun! tonight we (mostly he) will be putting in the sand in the sandbox and the pea gravel around the rest of the play area. My husband loves to have projects and does a wonderful job accomplishing any thing he has put in front of him. I Love my husband. My two boys also are Loved very much, my oldest is going to be 2 Saturday, Malachi, he is sweet, strong, helpful, entering the stage of independence. He loves to ride the tractor with daddy, give Tee Tee his pipe, play with cars, run in the back yard, ride his bike and go for wagon rides. Malachi Loves food all food, bath time and story time, Malachi's favorite stories are the "Little Engine that Could" and "Harey McClarey..." He thinks the Little Engine it "Thomas" and the Puppy is like the two he sleeps with. And then There is Titus (Tee Tee to Malachi) He is needy, mommy's boy, has the most beautiful smile, is a fighter in many ways, when he is annoyed he lets us know, his nights sleeping are getting better, and he is starting to be able to entertain himself and interacting with toys in front of him. One of these days he will roll over :)
*Second, My friend. I feel she is struggling and I feel that when we get together I voice my opinion to much (and I'm sorry) that is something I need to learn and let God take the lead. I Love this lady and am very excited for her to be having her baby in just a few short weeks. I pray for her physically and emotionally, I pray that in every situation that arises that she would seek God and that His will would be clear and just a bit easier to follow. I pray that she would fight the battle that is placed before her and that she would conquer the trials and journey that she is on. Lord I ask that you would be with her now and today, show her your Love, guidance, mercy and grace. Show her Obstacle your love, guidance, existence, mercy and grace as well, Be with her now, today, tomorrow and the days to come. -amen.
*Third, Society. Why is it that we judge other for what they have or don't have, why do we use ones weakness to justify our own weakness, why do we look at what others, wear, eat, drive and compair it to what we don't have rather than what we do have. Why do we always put a price or value on things in life, why do we hoard materials for the social status that we think is so important? Why do we rely on society to make us happy. I have now come to the realization that I still struggle with status and today I am choosing once again to give it all to Jesus, I struggle more with friends I feel as though I do stupid things I don't know of to push them away or turn them off, I love them and value my friendships very much but lately I feel friendless, and maybe just maybe that is why I don't have many friends, I know I am rich when it comes to friends I know that there is a huge community out there that Loves me enjoys being with me and I enjoy being with them, but I need to change my mind set and accept that life takes over and we are all busy in different ways. I need to know that i can't just sit and wait for my friends to call me but I need to call them too (I'm not good at this at all) I need to be OK with my friends being in family. I need to know that Jesus is providing for me even in this part of my life and struggles. I Love Jesus and trust in him wholly. This weekend I will be going to Yatec meetings and I ask even this weekend Lord that you will rekindle the friendships there and help me to start new ones, help me to move from the past and live in the present and enjoy the moments that are in front of me.
Jesus I am NOW entering your gates and am spending this day worshiping in your courts, I love you Jesus and ask that you would wash over me in your Holy Spirit even now. Bless those who read and help them to receive what it is you want them to hear. In your Holy Name ~Amen~
No comments:
Post a Comment