Wednesday, June 23, 2010
3years!!!
Three years ago today I Married a man of Grace, Love, integrity, understanding, Faith, skill, knowledge. I Married my best friend. Deek and I met 7years ago, I looked at him and thought he was old, He looked at me and thought I was cute, funny, and crazy. We worked a few Yatecs, hung out with the same friends and then as friends changed and grew away we still stayed together. It was God telling us we were meant to be together :) OK so really we dated for 9months when on September 23, 2006 Deek and I went to Omaha on a spur of the moment trip (he told me his dad needed him to pick up mowers) we went downtown Old Market which we do when we are there, and he took me to this gorgeous restaurant V-Mertz, and that is where he proposed, and I said "yes". Deek and I got married three years ago today and everyday has been a wonderful adventure, in that three years we have had a child in 2008, remodeled many rooms in our house celebrated our first Christmas and many other first Holiday together. We sold our house and bought a new one in October of 2009 and had our second child, he had two heart surgeries, we have begun shingling our house, painted a few rooms in the house and we are now hear after a long heavy storm we will spend our anniversary together cleaning water out of our basement. With all that has gone on in life I would not Chang who I have adventured through this journey with, I Love Deek and Love his Love for God and his family. I pray that God will continue to bless us in the Many years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment